Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: smartphones
Retailers are working to make their mobile sites easier to navigate.
The service says it's getting closer to determining the path forward for issuing smartphones to soldiers in the field. It's something the service says could eventually provide warfighters with an all-in-one platform for training, battlefield communications and more.
GovInfoSecurity reports on a new application for smartphones designed to recruit cybersecurity professionals.
MACE program taking commercial technology and modifying it to make it more secure and rugged. The Army is asking for vendor ideas on how to do this and what apps are possible in theater.
Auditors look at how 24 agencies secure their wireless networks and find some progress, but many of the same problems that GAO found in 2005.
Scientists and students at the University of Maryland have developed a Video 911 app for smartphones.
Many popular smartphone applications release consumers' personal information without their knowledge.
Metro Transit Police are warning riders to be smart about when and where they use personal electronic devices.
Down time is so last decade. Researchers want to know if we'll suffer from it in those to come.
Tags: Andrew Mollenbeck