Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: small business
Learn more about DLA's latest conference
Buyers in the Defense Department who bundle small contracts into larger ones will have to post their actions on the Web. Bundling is the subject of a new interim rule. Roger Waldron, Counsel at the law firm Mayer Brown, explains.
The administration is looking for ways to improve contracting with small businesses and wants the public's input.
Small businesses will play an important role in the new procurement reform strategy at USAID. We get details from the Director of the Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization, Mauricio Vera
OMB says FEMA will lead a working group to develop a plan to coordinate agency response for small businesses and other social services. FEMA will set up the group in the next 10 days.
A Frederick County lawmaker's bill to offer a payment plan for small-business property taxes has passed both chambers of the Maryland General Assembly.
Understanding the long term consequences for government policy is not a regular part of the federal diet, but it should be.
This week, Amtower talks with ACT/IAC Executive Director Ken Allen.
Jan. 18, 2010
December 8th and 29th, 2009 at 11:30 AM
On this week's episode of "Gateway to Government Sales," Scott Orbach reviews the SBA Small Business Financing Forum and discusses the resources available to small business owners at the Maryland Capitol Region SBDC. Scott also shares new State Department and HUD contracting opportunities available to GSA Schedule holders in FY 2010.
This week, Amtower talks with Nancy Sternberg, program manager of the site, who talks about how it's evolved.
Nov. 30, 2009