Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: small business
The Marine Corps Systems Command Small Business Program has received the Secretary of the Navy's Cup Award for significantly increasing the number of contracts awarded to small businesses in fiscal year 2008.
Of all the questions being asked about the president's budget proposal, one of the biggest is how the heck they're going to get through it all before October. Federal News Radio learns why feds should stop worrying and learn to embrace the budget. Repeat over and over, "it's just a proposal, it's just a proposal."
More than 500 local business leaders came out to the U.S. Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) headquarters, on March 2, to gain valuable insights on how to successfully do business with NIST and the federal government. The first-ever NIST Industry Day, sponsored by the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce and its GovConNet program - the Chamber's government contracting network - gave participants a chance to meet face-to-face with key NIST procurement officials and to get an up-close glimpse into the agency's operations.
Agency releases sources sought notice for possible $30 million contract.
The Homeland Security Department issued a request for information to replace its agencywide multiple award contract called Eagle.
Merrill Advisory Group
December 8th, 2008