Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: small business
Julia Hudson, the General Services Administration's National Capital Regional administrator, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss GSA's series of "Business Breakthrough" seminars for small businesses. The aim of the conferences is to increase the participation of smaller companies on the GSA schedule.
This is my last, weekly Op-Ed on Federal News Radio, and I want our listeners to know that I appreciate the wonderful support, emails, and comments you have made over the past year.
Perhaps the biggest story of 2009 is the expansive growth of the federal government in such a short period of time.
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , SBA , stimulus , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Washington Business Journal
January 12th, 2009
GAO say parity among 8(a), service disabled and HUBZone programs is no longer valid.
Space agency looking for Web enterprise services. Contract could be worth $70 million, and is set-aside for small businesses. NASA hires Diaz to run consolidation program.
Homeland Security will slow down, possibly stopping, some projects to make sure they are on target. DHS also applying increasing attention to EAGLE follow-on contracts, and reviewing whether the Department has the right mix of federal employees and contractors.
Redesign of Business.gov forms communities to offer advice and understanding.