Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: small business
Homeland Security will slow down, possibly stopping, some projects to make sure they are on target. DHS also applying increasing attention to EAGLE follow-on contracts, and reviewing whether the Department has the right mix of federal employees and contractors.
Redesign of Business.gov forms communities to offer advice and understanding.
The Marine Corps Systems Command Small Business Program has received the Secretary of the Navy's Cup Award for significantly increasing the number of contracts awarded to small businesses in fiscal year 2008.
Of all the questions being asked about the president's budget proposal, one of the biggest is how the heck they're going to get through it all before October. Federal News Radio learns why feds should stop worrying and learn to embrace the budget. Repeat over and over, "it's just a proposal, it's just a proposal."
More than 500 local business leaders came out to the U.S. Department of Commerce's National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) headquarters, on March 2, to gain valuable insights on how to successfully do business with NIST and the federal government. The first-ever NIST Industry Day, sponsored by the Montgomery County Chamber of Commerce and its GovConNet program - the Chamber's government contracting network - gave participants a chance to meet face-to-face with key NIST procurement officials and to get an up-close glimpse into the agency's operations.
Agency releases sources sought notice for possible $30 million contract.
The Homeland Security Department issued a request for information to replace its agencywide multiple award contract called Eagle.