Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: slug lines
Slug drivers say police have been enforcing the District's no-stopping zone law and ticketing them for picking up carpoolers. Metropolitan Police Chief Cathy Lanier says police haven't changed what they normally do.
Beginning Monday afternoon, casual carpoolers will have to go around the corner to New York Avenue between 15th and 14 streets Northwest to grab a ride home.
The expansion of the Potomac Mills Mall that led to the loss of more than 700 park-and-ride spaces has sent hundreds of commuters scrambling for alternatives.
If you park at Potomac Mills in order to catch a slug line or bus ride to work, you are going to find it much more difficult on Monday.
Potomac Mills mall will be cutting back on it's commuter parking spots next month because of a planned expansion to the facility - which will cause some serious problems for commuters.