Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sleep
"Some of these bacteria infections and virus infections that your dog and cat have may not make them sick but may make you very sick," says Deborah Kotz, author of the Daily Dose health blog.
Researchers say if a wife doesn't get enough sleep, the next day could mean a spat.
The sleep position your body likes best is on your back.
"When people hit middle age, if they start to slack on sleep and get less than seven to eight hours a night, or even if they get too much, that can also accelerate the brain's aging process and lead to things like memory loss a little bit earlier in life," says health blogger Deborah Kotz.
How do you know when you're not getting enough sleep? WTOP's Kristi King can tell you.
Children who experience problems sleeping have a greater risk of developing mental illnesses later in life, including thoughts of suicide.
What you snack on in the hours before you go to bed matters. Some snacks will help you fall asleep faster, and can improve the quality of your sleep.
Cavemen didn't keep the lights on before bedtime. Now electric lights are messing with 21st century brains and potentially causing long term health problems.
Fairfax County students, who have been surveyed by the school system, say they don't get enough sleep. How many admit it? Ninety one percent.
It may be the most pressing issue of our time -- how to get a good night's sleep.