Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sleep
"Some of these bacteria infections and virus infections that your dog and cat have may not make them sick but may make you very sick," says Deborah Kotz, author of the Daily Dose health blog.
Researchers say if a wife doesn't get enough sleep, the next day could mean a spat.
The sleep position your body likes best is on your back.
"When people hit middle age, if they start to slack on sleep and get less than seven to eight hours a night, or even if they get too much, that can also accelerate the brain's aging process and lead to things like memory loss a little bit earlier in life," says health blogger Deborah Kotz.
How do you know when you're not getting enough sleep? WTOP's Kristi King can tell you.
Children who experience problems sleeping have a greater risk of developing mental illnesses later in life, including thoughts of suicide.
What you snack on in the hours before you go to bed matters. Some snacks will help you fall asleep faster, and can improve the quality of your sleep.
Cavemen didn't keep the lights on before bedtime. Now electric lights are messing with 21st century brains and potentially causing long term health problems.
Fairfax County students, who have been surveyed by the school system, say they don't get enough sleep. How many admit it? Ninety one percent.
It may be the most pressing issue of our time -- how to get a good night's sleep.