Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: situational awareness and incident response
The agency releases a RFI and will hold an industry day in January for the situational awareness and incident response tier III contract. DHS expects to create a qualified products list for the rest of the government to use.
Five vendors to provide situational awareness and incident response technologies at discounted price.
SmartBuy deal in the works for new software to provide more situational awareness and incident response capabilities.
Vendors are told solicitations will go through GSA Schedule 70 only. Agency shared service providers will not be allowed to compete for work under the new contract.