Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: situational awareness and incident response
The agency releases a RFI and will hold an industry day in January for the situational awareness and incident response tier III contract. DHS expects to create a qualified products list for the rest of the government to use.
Five vendors to provide situational awareness and incident response technologies at discounted price.
SmartBuy deal in the works for new software to provide more situational awareness and incident response capabilities.
Vendors are told solicitations will go through GSA Schedule 70 only. Agency shared service providers will not be allowed to compete for work under the new contract.