Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shutdown
A fast-approaching budget deadline is creating increasing anxiety among federal workers that government could shut down if Congress does not reach a deal.
The agency issued guidance to help employees understand specific pay and benefits questions. White House senior officials will meet again Wednesday to discuss budget proposals. House lawmakers also issued shutdown guidance.
Do you know what furlough-bait looks like? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says if you have a mirror handy it easy to find out.
AFGE says OMB failed to provide copies of shutdown contingency plans in response to a FOIA request last month.
Sally Katzen, formerly with OMB, describes what it's like inside the federal workers' head as the threat of a shutdown looms.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, Amy Morris and Tom Temin give their insights on what might happen in the coming days as Congress tries to beat the budget deadline.
Jim Horney, director of Federal Fiscal Policy at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities, offers his analysis of will happen this week and what that'll mean for your agency.