Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shutdown
Republicans have been saying they get three bites at the apple at their attempt to cut spending, said Russell Berman, congressional reporter for The Hill.
A fast-approaching budget deadline is creating increasing anxiety among federal workers that government could shut down if Congress does not reach a deal.
The agency issued guidance to help employees understand specific pay and benefits questions. White House senior officials will meet again Wednesday to discuss budget proposals. House lawmakers also issued shutdown guidance.
Do you know what furlough-bait looks like? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says if you have a mirror handy it easy to find out.
AFGE says OMB failed to provide copies of shutdown contingency plans in response to a FOIA request last month.
Sally Katzen, formerly with OMB, describes what it's like inside the federal workers' head as the threat of a shutdown looms.
Gov Exec's Tom Shoop discusses how federal workers and agencies are preparing for a possible shutdown.
For a look at how the budget battle impacting feds on a daily basis, we ask the Partnership for Public Service's John Palguta
Federal News Radio's Mike Causey, Amy Morris and Tom Temin give their insights on what might happen in the coming days as Congress tries to beat the budget deadline.