Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shutdown
The GOP wants deep cuts in a continuing resolution, meanwhile President Obama has threatened to veto. Keeping the government funded is what's at stake. Budget expert James Horney explains.
House Speaker John Boehner rejected any temporary funding measures that does not include serious cuts.
President Obama has threatened to veto a continuing resolution that would fund government through the rest of the fiscal year. The Hill's Bob Cusack explains how the CR battle has gotten this far.
GovExec's Tom Shoop gives his analysis of what will happen to feds with the upcoming budget battle.
Incoming House Speaker John Boehner says his party's goal is to give the government back to the people. But first, reminds the managing editor of The Hill, they'll need to figure out a way to fund it in 23 working days or less to avoid a shutdown.
Tom Shoop of Gov Exec explains the possibility of a government shutdown.
Democratic insiders question if anything more than a stopgap spending measure and temporary extension of Bush-era tax cuts can pass. The Hill's Molly Hooper brings us the latest.
What does the sea change election mean for federal workers? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says possibilities include a diet-pay raise, possible furloughs with White House backing and a new effort to get rid of poor performers.
Remember a few years back when a congressional roadblock threatened to shutdown the government and furlough you without pay? Well, the same thing is happening this year except it is no problem and nobody is talking about shutdowns. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says timing is everything.