Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
The Frederick Police Department is investigating the shooting of an unidentified male early Saturday at Westerleigh Apartments in the 400 block of West South Street.
Homicide detectives with the D.C. police are investigating the shooting death of a 17-year-old in Anacostia.
Frederick police are looking those responsible for shooting a 19-year-old male late Friday outside the Country Hills Apartments, 1000 Heather Ridge Drive, in Frederick
Montgomery County Police Capt. Paul Starks says the man apparently got into an altercation at bus stop near River Road and Ridgefield Road, around 3 a.m.
Investigators believe John Patrick Bedell who opened fire on Pentagon officers acted alone. Bedell, who died after the shootout, is not believed to be tied to terrorism.
The victims are the daycare operator and a man with whom she was familiar.