Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
A man was shot multiple times early Saturday morning at the Harbour House public housing community, according to Annapolis Police.
Tags: Annapolis Police ,
One man was stabbed and shots were fired during a fight outside a Frederick restaurant about 2:15 a.m. Saturday that involved as many as 50 people, according to the Frederick Police Department.
D.C. Police say a dog has been shot and killed by an officer during the Adams Morgan Day Festival, Sunday afternoon.
A local man remained in critical condition Saturday night after a Maryland State Police trooper shot him in the leg while responding to a domestic violence call, according to officials at the R Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.
Maryland State Police have released the identities of the trooper and suspect involved in Friday night's shooting.
Two men have been charged with first-degree murder in the slaying of Maryland State Trooper 1st Class Wesley W. Brown.
The Frederick Police Department is investigating the shooting of an unidentified male early Saturday at Westerleigh Apartments in the 400 block of West South Street.
Homicide detectives with the D.C. police are investigating the shooting death of a 17-year-old in Anacostia.
Frederick police are looking those responsible for shooting a 19-year-old male late Friday outside the Country Hills Apartments, 1000 Heather Ridge Drive, in Frederick
Montgomery County Police Capt. Paul Starks says the man apparently got into an altercation at bus stop near River Road and Ridgefield Road, around 3 a.m.