Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
Investigators link the two shootings at the Pentagon and Marine Corps Museum to one weapon.
Charles E. Smith IV was shot in a home on the 13200 block of Landale's Hope Way around 12:20 p.m. Thursday. Smith was taken to an area hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition.
The team is part of the investigation into the shooting at the Marine Corps Museum last Sunday morning in which several windows were damaged.
Prince George's County police are looking for a man they believe shot a 12-year-old boy Saturday morning.
A double shooting in a Department of Public Works lot that killed one worker does not appear to be random, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier says.
The Department of Public Works is suspending trash collection on Wednesday in the wake of a shooting at its facility on W Street in Northeast.
Montgomery County Police are searching for a suspect in connection with the shooting death of Julian D. Kelly.
"What do you tell people?" Pastor Luke Robinson asked the hundreds of family and friends gathered Friday at the New Dimension Worship Center in Frederick to mourn the death of William Joseph "Bill-Bill" Goines Jr.
For the first time, Prince George's County Police are handling the shooting of a dog just as they would any other police-involved shooting.
One shooting victim was found in the 200 block of Madison St. in Frederick according to Lt. Clark Pennington of the Frederick Police who was on the scene.