Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
The team is part of the investigation into the shooting at the Marine Corps Museum last Sunday morning in which several windows were damaged.
Prince George's County police are looking for a man they believe shot a 12-year-old boy Saturday morning.
A double shooting in a Department of Public Works lot that killed one worker does not appear to be random, D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier says.
The Department of Public Works is suspending trash collection on Wednesday in the wake of a shooting at its facility on W Street in Northeast.
Montgomery County Police are searching for a suspect in connection with the shooting death of Julian D. Kelly.
"What do you tell people?" Pastor Luke Robinson asked the hundreds of family and friends gathered Friday at the New Dimension Worship Center in Frederick to mourn the death of William Joseph "Bill-Bill" Goines Jr.
For the first time, Prince George's County Police are handling the shooting of a dog just as they would any other police-involved shooting.
One shooting victim was found in the 200 block of Madison St. in Frederick according to Lt. Clark Pennington of the Frederick Police who was on the scene.
Police say a suspect charged in connection with Tuesday's deadly shooting in the U Street corridor owns a car used in the crime and had five weapons stashed at his home.
Police say a fight at a party spilled out into the street, leading to a shooting that injured three people.