Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
D.C. Police say that Jose Hernandez-Romero, 24, of the 1400 block of N Street, NW, was found suffering from a gunshot wound on the 1200 block of 11th Street, NW around 2:30 a.m.
A third man has been arrested in connection with a March 2 spray of gunfire along Key Parkway that occurred as elementary schoolchildren prepared to get off their bus and head home.
A long-simmering dispute that ended in gunfire Sept. 5 rekindled Friday as a Frederick County judge sentenced the shooter to 90 days for damaging a house and truck.
A gunman open fired on three people in the 1100 block of Key Parkway shortly after schools let out Wednesday, Frederick Police Spokesman Lt. Clark Pennington said.
A triple shooting in Columbia Heights killed a woman and wounded two men Saturday night.
A man was shot and killed outside of a meeting hall early Saturday morning, marking the 16th homicide of the year for Prince George's County.
Here are some comments made by local politicians following the shooting that critically wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, killed federal Judge John Roll and several others in Tucson, Ariz.
A man has been charged with five counts of attempted capitol murder and other charges after leading police on a wild chase and exchanging gunfire Sunday morning.
A driver in the Third Street Tunnel opened fire on another car early Sunday morning, according to D.C. police.
The suspect led Fairfax County Police on a foot chase and on a car chase that ended with police shooting him near a Falls Church shopping Center.