Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
A triple shooting in Columbia Heights killed a woman and wounded two men Saturday night.
A man was shot and killed outside of a meeting hall early Saturday morning, marking the 16th homicide of the year for Prince George's County.
Here are some comments made by local politicians following the shooting that critically wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, killed federal Judge John Roll and several others in Tucson, Ariz.
A man has been charged with five counts of attempted capitol murder and other charges after leading police on a wild chase and exchanging gunfire Sunday morning.
A driver in the Third Street Tunnel opened fire on another car early Sunday morning, according to D.C. police.
The suspect led Fairfax County Police on a foot chase and on a car chase that ended with police shooting him near a Falls Church shopping Center.
WTOP has mapped out the recent shootings at military installations, at least four of which have been connected to the same shooter.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.
Investigators link the two shootings at the Pentagon and Marine Corps Museum to one weapon.
Charles E. Smith IV was shot in a home on the 13200 block of Landale's Hope Way around 12:20 p.m. Thursday. Smith was taken to an area hospital where he is listed in critical but stable condition.