Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
A long-simmering dispute that ended in gunfire Sept. 5 rekindled Friday as a Frederick County judge sentenced the shooter to 90 days for damaging a house and truck.
A gunman open fired on three people in the 1100 block of Key Parkway shortly after schools let out Wednesday, Frederick Police Spokesman Lt. Clark Pennington said.
A triple shooting in Columbia Heights killed a woman and wounded two men Saturday night.
A man was shot and killed outside of a meeting hall early Saturday morning, marking the 16th homicide of the year for Prince George's County.
Here are some comments made by local politicians following the shooting that critically wounded Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, killed federal Judge John Roll and several others in Tucson, Ariz.
A man has been charged with five counts of attempted capitol murder and other charges after leading police on a wild chase and exchanging gunfire Sunday morning.
A driver in the Third Street Tunnel opened fire on another car early Sunday morning, according to D.C. police.
The suspect led Fairfax County Police on a foot chase and on a car chase that ended with police shooting him near a Falls Church shopping Center.
WTOP has mapped out the recent shootings at military installations, at least four of which have been connected to the same shooter.
A WTOP report helped police track down and arrest the alleged gunman who killed a young girl and injured two of her relatives in a triple shooting in Northwest.