Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
Christopher Cummings, 20, was the nephew of Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings of Baltimore.
Frederick police are looking for the culprit in a shooting early Friday that sent a man to a trauma unit with serious injuries.
Tags: Frederick Police
A 15-year-old is under arrest and a D.C. police officer is recovering after a firefight early Saturday morning in Northeast.
Montgomery County police are investigating a possible attempted murder-suicide Gaithersburg.
Two men were injured Thursday afternoon in an apparent gang-related shooting near the U Street Corridor area of Northwest, D.C. officials say.
Montgomery County police have released the name of the man shot by an officer outside an Aspen Hill shopping center, as well as the officer's name.
D.C. Police say that Jose Hernandez-Romero, 24, of the 1400 block of N Street, NW, was found suffering from a gunshot wound on the 1200 block of 11th Street, NW around 2:30 a.m.
A third man has been arrested in connection with a March 2 spray of gunfire along Key Parkway that occurred as elementary schoolchildren prepared to get off their bus and head home.
A long-simmering dispute that ended in gunfire Sept. 5 rekindled Friday as a Frederick County judge sentenced the shooter to 90 days for damaging a house and truck.
A gunman open fired on three people in the 1100 block of Key Parkway shortly after schools let out Wednesday, Frederick Police Spokesman Lt. Clark Pennington said.