Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
WTOP's Hank Silverberg joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the latest developments in Tuesday's Pentagon shooting.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood rampage will be tried in a military court and face the death penalty if convicted.
Christopher Cummings, 20, was the nephew of Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings of Baltimore.
Frederick police are looking for the culprit in a shooting early Friday that sent a man to a trauma unit with serious injuries.
Tags: Frederick Police
A 15-year-old is under arrest and a D.C. police officer is recovering after a firefight early Saturday morning in Northeast.
Montgomery County police are investigating a possible attempted murder-suicide Gaithersburg.
Two men were injured Thursday afternoon in an apparent gang-related shooting near the U Street Corridor area of Northwest, D.C. officials say.
Montgomery County police have released the name of the man shot by an officer outside an Aspen Hill shopping center, as well as the officer's name.
D.C. Police say that Jose Hernandez-Romero, 24, of the 1400 block of N Street, NW, was found suffering from a gunshot wound on the 1200 block of 11th Street, NW around 2:30 a.m.
A third man has been arrested in connection with a March 2 spray of gunfire along Key Parkway that occurred as elementary schoolchildren prepared to get off their bus and head home.