Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: shooting
Records show the civilian truck driver who killed a sailor at the world's largest Naval Base was a felon. Jeffrey Tyrone Savage was convicted of voluntary manslaughter and spent time in prison for possession of crack cocaine with intent to distribute.
Thirteen people are dead and more are injured after a shooting at the Washington Navy Yard Monday morning. The shooter, who was killed during the incident, has been identified as Aaron Alexis of Texas.
District of Columbia police say two teenagers have been arrested in the death of a 16-year-old who was one of last year's youngest homicide victims in the city.
Military officials were starting Friday to piece together what may have pushed an Army psychiatrist trained to help soldiers in distress to turn on his comrades in a shooting rampage that killed 13 people and wounded 30 in Texas.
Medical source information suggests that Army Major Nidal Malik Hassan, who was shot after opening fire at Ft.Hood in Killeen, Texas on Thursday, is a psychiatrist who worked at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington until leaving for Ft. Hood. According to the Virginia Board of Medicine, he finished his residency at Walter Reed in 2007 and then did a Fellowship in "Disaster and Preventive Psychiatry" in 2009. He has a number of board certifications. Texas Senator Kay bailey Hutchinson says she was told Hasan was upset about being deployed to Iraq and the military has released a statement saying they're not sure about the motive, but they don't believe political terrorism was involved.
CNN's Brian Todd explains how three people saved lives in the Tucson shooting.
Homeland Security Today's David Silverberg explains why it's so difficult to prevent an event like the Tucson shooting.