Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sexual assault
Forensic evidence has linked the murder of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington to a 2005 unsolved abduction and sexual assault in Fairfax County, Virginia State Police say.
Tags: Virginia State Police , Morgan Harrington , Virginia Tech , Corinne Geller , Crime Solvers , Fairfax City Police , Charlottesville , Albemarle County , Dan Harrington , Gil Harrington , University of Virginia , Roanoke
Michael Thomas Smith, a former Tuscarora High School student convicted of sexually assaulting three classmates in 2006, is back behind bars for failing to keep his address current on the state sex offender registry.
Battling sexual harassment and sexual assault in the ranks is one of the highest priority work-life issues in the U.S. Navy. Yesterday, a group representing women in the military discussed the issue during a conference here in Washington.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , Navy , Sea Services Leadership Association , Michael Browne , Personal Readiness and Community Support Branch , Teresa Scalzo , Judge Advocate General , sexual harassment , Max Cacas
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Metro Transit Police are investigating a sexual assault that happened near the Greenbelt Metrorail station Friday night.
U.S. Park Police are investigating a sexual assault of a woman in Rock Creek Park on Saturday.
A female Georgetown University student was sexually assaulted a few blocks away from school early Friday morning.