Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sexual assault
A 27-year-old man has been arrested in connection with the sexual assault of a 17-year-old girl he met over the internet.
Tags: Fairfax County Police ,
Cases of sexual assault are up in D.C., with some neighborhoods increasing at a double digit rate, according to D.C. Police Chief Cathy Lanier.
Forensic evidence has linked the murder of Virginia Tech student Morgan Harrington to a 2005 unsolved abduction and sexual assault in Fairfax County, Virginia State Police say.
Tags: Virginia State Police , Morgan Harrington , Virginia Tech , Corinne Geller , Crime Solvers , Fairfax City Police , Charlottesville , Albemarle County , Dan Harrington , Gil Harrington , University of Virginia , Roanoke
Michael Thomas Smith, a former Tuscarora High School student convicted of sexually assaulting three classmates in 2006, is back behind bars for failing to keep his address current on the state sex offender registry.
Battling sexual harassment and sexual assault in the ranks is one of the highest priority work-life issues in the U.S. Navy. Yesterday, a group representing women in the military discussed the issue during a conference here in Washington.
Tags: management , pay and benefits , Navy , Sea Services Leadership Association , Michael Browne , Personal Readiness and Community Support Branch , Teresa Scalzo , Judge Advocate General , sexual harassment , Max Cacas
WFED's Max Cacas reports.
Metro Transit Police are investigating a sexual assault that happened near the Greenbelt Metrorail station Friday night.
U.S. Park Police are investigating a sexual assault of a woman in Rock Creek Park on Saturday.
A female Georgetown University student was sexually assaulted a few blocks away from school early Friday morning.