Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sexual assault
Montgomery County police are investigating a series of assaults that happened in the past few months in the Aspen Hill and Wheaton areas.
Six boys arrested following an alleged sexual assault at Dunbar High School last week will not face charges.
Security is being stepped up at a D.C. high school after an alleged sexual assault last week.
Six boys have been arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a girl at Dunbar High School in Washington.
Arlington County Police have released surveillance photos of a man who allegedly assaulted and robbed two women at a hotel in August.
Police are waiting for a Manassas day care worker charged with sodomizing a 4-year old girl to be extradited back to Fairfax County after he was detained trying to enter Canada.
Investigators believe there may be other victims who have not come forward.
Metro Transit Police arrested 59-year-old Samuel Kinston of Gaithersburg on Sunday. He was charged with a third- and fourth-degree sex offense and second-degree assault of a MetroAccess passenger.
Fairfax County Police are investigating a sexual assault at a bus stop early Wednesday morning.
Around 5:30 p.m., a girl was playing outside the laundromat in the 3600 block of Columbia Pike while here mother was inside doing laundry. The suspect pulled the child into a small playhouse nearby and sexually assaulted her. The child was taken to a nearby hospital for treatment.
Tags: Arlington County Police ,