Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sex
Twenty two percent of Americans say it's acceptable to be connected to their smart phones, PDAs and handheld computers while having sex.
Whether it's eating good food or having sex, pleasure changes the way brain hormones work for at least seven days, University of Cincinnati researchers have found.
It is "possible for true love to emerge if things start off with a more 'Sex and the City' approach," says a sociologist who studied heterosexual relationships.
About 66 percent of people say they need to lose weight to feel sexier.
You'll look at monkey love a little differently after reading this one.
One lawmaker wants to change what Maryland considers a separation. Rather than separate homes, couples would have separate bedrooms.