Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sex
Twenty two percent of Americans say it's acceptable to be connected to their smart phones, PDAs and handheld computers while having sex.
Whether it's eating good food or having sex, pleasure changes the way brain hormones work for at least seven days, University of Cincinnati researchers have found.
It is "possible for true love to emerge if things start off with a more 'Sex and the City' approach," says a sociologist who studied heterosexual relationships.
About 66 percent of people say they need to lose weight to feel sexier.
You'll look at monkey love a little differently after reading this one.
One lawmaker wants to change what Maryland considers a separation. Rather than separate homes, couples would have separate bedrooms.