Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sex
Twenty two percent of Americans say it's acceptable to be connected to their smart phones, PDAs and handheld computers while having sex.
Whether it's eating good food or having sex, pleasure changes the way brain hormones work for at least seven days, University of Cincinnati researchers have found.
It is "possible for true love to emerge if things start off with a more 'Sex and the City' approach," says a sociologist who studied heterosexual relationships.
About 66 percent of people say they need to lose weight to feel sexier.
You'll look at monkey love a little differently after reading this one.
One lawmaker wants to change what Maryland considers a separation. Rather than separate homes, couples would have separate bedrooms.