Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: serial stabber
Serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam plans to mount an insanity defense and ask for a change of venue.
For the first time, the lawyer for a serial stabber suspect accused in three Leesburg attacks is reacting to evidence police say they have against Elias Abuelazam.
When police searching for serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam finally located and searched his Chevy S-10 Blazer, it did not contain a murder weapon.
WTOP has learned the top prosecutors in Flint, Mich. and Loudoun County have never talked to one another.
Even if serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam is charged with capital murder in Virginia, the Michigan prosecutor wants him tried in his jurisdiction first.
WTOP has learned investigators have located and searched a second vehicle driven by serial stabbing suspect Elias Abuelazam.
WTOP's Neal Augenstein has been asking officials and sources a key question in the investigation of the serial stabber.