Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sequestration
Monica Mayk Parham, marketing director for Market Communications and Joyce Bosc, president and owner of Boscobel Marketing Communications, will discuss how budget constraints and travel restrictions are affecting attendence at government events.
October 7, 2013
Stan Soloway and Robin Lineberger from the Professional Services Council, join host Debra Roth to discuss how sequestration and other issues are affecting contractors.
October 4, 2013
Army and Marine Corps officials are citing cutbacks to the workforce at government-operated facilities that repair military equipment as the reason for less equipment getting back in the hands of warfighters.
The Air Force says budget uncertainty will mean a lot of delayed contracting decisions in the first portion of 2014. Meanwhile, the service is hurriedly trying to spend every last dollar in its 2013 procurement accounts.
On this week's edition of Bgov's Capital Impact show, host Allen Scott looks at the Air Force's budget problems and the effect of sequestration on weapons systems.
OMB Director Sylvia Burwell received a letter from Sen. Tom Coburn earlier this month asking for the facts and figures on how agencies are spending acquisition funds in the fourth quarter.
Anthony Vergnetti hosts a roundtable discussion of the issues affecting federal law enforcement officers.
September 20, 2013
A new survey of the inspector general community says tighter budgets are making it difficult for IGs to do their jobs effectively. Sequestration hasn't help matters either.
Attorney Thomas J. O'Rourke will answer your calls and emails on how to best prepare for your family's financial future. Also, Sean Reilly from the Federal Times will give us an update on some of the big issues affecting federal workers.
September 18, 2013