Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: sequestration
Wells Fargo Advisors' Joe Sullender says any tax deal between Congress and the president will probably change your income taxes less than you think.
A new report from independent watchdog group OMB Watch suggests the White House has a few tools at its disposal to blunt the impact of the automatic, across-the-board cuts. The strategies include shifting funds around within agencies and the Office of Management and Budget and agencies, themselves, shifting funds and controlling the rate of federal spending, said Patrick Lester, the director of federal fiscal policy for OMB Watch.
Evan Lesser, founder and director of ClearanceJobs.com, will talk about the big issues affecting federal workers with security clearances.
December 14, 2012
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts will discuss how the fiscal cliff crisis is impacting businesses. Also, what does the future look like for Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae?
December 13, 2012
Tags: acquisition , fiscal cliff , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae , Robert Litan , Tony Costello , deficit reduction , spending cuts , Congress , Nela Richardson , loans , Hurricane Sandy , Allen Scott , Bloomberg Government , Capital Impact
On this week's Capital Impact show, analysts discuss the fiscal cliff and its impact, and how a new court ruling will affect traditional utilites and power companies.
December 6, 2012
The authors of a new report from the Center for a New American Security, "Countdown to Sequestration: Why American Leaders Could Jump Off the Fiscal Cliff" argue "there is a strong possibility that sequestration will take effect" in January.
On this week's Bloomberg Government Capital Impact show, analysts examine the automatic budget cuts known as sequestration, risk-management for companies in the wake of Hurricane Sandy and the economics behind your Thanksgiving dinner.
Walton Francis, THE expert on the federal health-insurance program, joined host Mike Cause to answer federal employees' and retirees' questions about finding the right plan during Open Season, which runs through Dec. 10.
Federal health benefits expert Walton Francis
talk about FEHBP open season, and Federal Times
reporter Sean Reilly will discuss sequestration
and other issues affecting federal workers.
November 14, 2012
Tags: open season , Medicare Part B , Walton Francis , Checkbook Guide to Health Plans for Federal Employees , Sean Reilly , Petraeus , USPS , Your Turn , Federal Times , Mike Causey , pay and benefits , federal benefits