Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: senior citizens
As the baby boomer generation -- a large segment of the smart phone-owning population -- continue to take care of their parents, software developers are creating a greater number of apps aimed at providing for senior citizens.
Virginians will have three changes to the state constitution to consider as they head to the polls Tuesday: raising the state Revenue Stabilization Fund -- also known as the "Rainy Day Fund" -- from 10 percent to 15 percent, and offering additional property tax relief to veterans and to senior citizens.
Volunteer Solutions in Fairfax County is looking for volunteers to drive older adults or adults with disabilities to doctor's appointments.
The gross combined household income of the property's residents cannot exceed $60,000 per year. Any resident applying for the credit must provide a town employee with a copy of his latest tax return to the IRS or the state.