Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: senior citizens
As the baby boomer generation -- a large segment of the smart phone-owning population -- continue to take care of their parents, software developers are creating a greater number of apps aimed at providing for senior citizens.
Virginians will have three changes to the state constitution to consider as they head to the polls Tuesday: raising the state Revenue Stabilization Fund -- also known as the "Rainy Day Fund" -- from 10 percent to 15 percent, and offering additional property tax relief to veterans and to senior citizens.
Volunteer Solutions in Fairfax County is looking for volunteers to drive older adults or adults with disabilities to doctor's appointments.
The gross combined household income of the property's residents cannot exceed $60,000 per year. Any resident applying for the credit must provide a town employee with a copy of his latest tax return to the IRS or the state.