Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: senior citizens
As the baby boomer generation -- a large segment of the smart phone-owning population -- continue to take care of their parents, software developers are creating a greater number of apps aimed at providing for senior citizens.
Virginians will have three changes to the state constitution to consider as they head to the polls Tuesday: raising the state Revenue Stabilization Fund -- also known as the "Rainy Day Fund" -- from 10 percent to 15 percent, and offering additional property tax relief to veterans and to senior citizens.
Volunteer Solutions in Fairfax County is looking for volunteers to drive older adults or adults with disabilities to doctor's appointments.
The gross combined household income of the property's residents cannot exceed $60,000 per year. Any resident applying for the credit must provide a town employee with a copy of his latest tax return to the IRS or the state.