Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security clearance
Host Derrick T. Dortch discusses what you need to know to get a job that requires a security clearance.
March 19, 2010
Investigators had too much work.
Jim Seymour, Senior Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
September 11th, 2008
Tags: Sammies ,
Twenty employees at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service got a reprieve yesterday. They were part of a group of more than 60 to be fired because their jobs were classified as sensitive, and they were having debt-related problems. Debra Roth, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, explains.
What jobs are hot for those with security clearances? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Director and Founder of ClearenceJobs.com Evan Lesser.
June 25, 2010
For federal IT professionals, getting your security clearance is only half the battle.
Lawyer John Mahoney explains what your rights are for seeing a mental health professional.
Attorney John Mahoney explains the threats to security clearances if you access WikiLeaks.
Federal employees are being warned not to look at documents leaked by WikiLeaks website,
Government making progress on cutting clearance times, but member of Congress fear backsliding.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Co , Daniel Akaka , George Voinovich , Chris Coons , Jeffrey Zients , James Clapper , John Berry , Beth McGrath , Brenda Farrell ,