Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security clearance
Agency officials from the Defense Department and the Office of Personnel Management, along with a handful of other agencies, cited significant improvements in both timeliness and accuracy in the security-clearance program at a Senate subcommittee. The agencies agreed, however, much work remained to maintain that progress and to take on new challenges, such as reciprocity and reinvestigation.
A National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency budget analyst claims his security clearance was taken away because his Islamic wife was employed by an Islamic faith-based organization. So he sued NGA for ethnic discrimination.
Evan Lesser is managing director of ClearanceJobs.com.
Host Derrick T. Dortch discusses what you need to know to get a job that requires a security clearance.
March 19, 2010
Investigators had too much work.
Jim Seymour, Senior Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
September 11th, 2008
Tags: Sammies ,
Twenty employees at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service got a reprieve yesterday. They were part of a group of more than 60 to be fired because their jobs were classified as sensitive, and they were having debt-related problems. Debra Roth, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, explains.
What jobs are hot for those with security clearances? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Director and Founder of ClearenceJobs.com Evan Lesser.
June 25, 2010
For federal IT professionals, getting your security clearance is only half the battle.
Lawyer John Mahoney explains what your rights are for seeing a mental health professional.