Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security clearance
What jobs are hot for those with security clearances? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Director and Founder of ClearenceJobs.com Evan Lesser.
June 25, 2010
For federal IT professionals, getting your security clearance is only half the battle.
Lawyer John Mahoney explains what your rights are for seeing a mental health professional.
Attorney John Mahoney explains the threats to security clearances if you access WikiLeaks.
Federal employees are being warned not to look at documents leaked by WikiLeaks website,
Government making progress on cutting clearance times, but member of Congress fear backsliding.
Tags: In Depth , Francis Rose , Senate Homeland Security & Governmental Affairs Co , Daniel Akaka , George Voinovich , Chris Coons , Jeffrey Zients , James Clapper , John Berry , Beth McGrath , Brenda Farrell ,
Pay your bills or lose your job. Thirty nine Defense Department workers whose jobs were at risk because of their bad credit ratings will lose their positions after all.
DISA brings a career fair to Ft. Meade for the first time. DISA's director of Manpower, Personnel and Security Jack Penkoske says attendees can build their federal resumes, qualify for security clearances and take advantage of the organization's award-winning quality of life programs.
Read more about that bill on the Hill.