Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security clearance
A National Geospatial-Intelligence Agency budget analyst claims his security clearance was taken away because his Islamic wife was employed by an Islamic faith-based organization. So he sued NGA for ethnic discrimination.
Evan Lesser is managing director of ClearanceJobs.com.
Host Derrick T. Dortch discusses what you need to know to get a job that requires a security clearance.
March 19, 2010
Investigators had too much work.
Jim Seymour, Senior Program Manager
Partnership for Public Service
September 11th, 2008
Tags: Sammies ,
Twenty employees at the Defense Finance and Accounting Service got a reprieve yesterday. They were part of a group of more than 60 to be fired because their jobs were classified as sensitive, and they were having debt-related problems. Debra Roth, partner at Shaw, Bransford and Roth, explains.
What jobs are hot for those with security clearances? This week, host Derrick T. Dortch talks with Director and Founder of ClearenceJobs.com Evan Lesser.
June 25, 2010
For federal IT professionals, getting your security clearance is only half the battle.
Lawyer John Mahoney explains what your rights are for seeing a mental health professional.
Attorney John Mahoney explains the threats to security clearances if you access WikiLeaks.