Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
The University of Maryland has been designated an Intelligence Community "Center of Academic Excellence" by the U.S. government - the first higher education institution in the state to be selected for the program, and one of only 14 universities participating nationwide.
The time it takes to get a top secret or secret security clearance in the federal government has dropped significantly over the past five years.
Many of the local Afghans here are struggling to stay warm and to eat and find work. They're also worried about the late night visits from the Taliban to harass them. Another big concern is the U.S. troops engaged in a tough fight against an enemy deeply rooted in this region.
The United States needs to take a more aggressive approach in attacking unfair trade practices and currency manipulation by China, according to a security review
Democrats are complaining about President Barack Obama's order to send 30,000 more troops to Afghanistan and Republicans are unhappy with his promise to withdraw troops in 18 months. Congressional lawmakers are holding two days of high-profile hearings on the war, beginning today.