Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Some agency websites have buckled under the pressure, some have not. What's the difference? DoS doesn't mean "Don't Overlook Security".
The terrorists aren't coming. They're here.
A new presidential helicopter that would serve as the White House in the sky is 50-percent over budget and may be killed under current law. VH-71 presidential choppers are slated replace the Marine One helicopters.
Pakistan is asking then world to back off on the heated terrorism rhetoric.
Pentagon officials say they will be ready on Inauguration Day with plans for a quick pullout of U.S. combat troops from Iraq if Barack Obama orders one, as he pledged to do during his White House campaign.
British Royal Air Force Tornados were scrambled to intercept two Russian bombers as they threatened to enter UK airspace last week.
J.J. Green blogs from Afghanistan -- where he's no longer stuck.