Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009
Listen 10/2 - Fed Talk host Debra Roth will be joined by Jon Adler, President, and Nate Catura, Executive Vice President, of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association for an update on their latest issues and activities.
Some agency websites have buckled under the pressure, some have not. What's the difference? DoS doesn't mean "Don't Overlook Security".
The terrorists aren't coming. They're here.
A new presidential helicopter that would serve as the White House in the sky is 50-percent over budget and may be killed under current law. VH-71 presidential choppers are slated replace the Marine One helicopters.
Pakistan is asking then world to back off on the heated terrorism rhetoric.
Pentagon officials say they will be ready on Inauguration Day with plans for a quick pullout of U.S. combat troops from Iraq if Barack Obama orders one, as he pledged to do during his White House campaign.
British Royal Air Force Tornados were scrambled to intercept two Russian bombers as they threatened to enter UK airspace last week.