Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
While the SBINet isn't all it was cracked up to be, the Chair of a House Homeland Security Subcommittee says parts have been a smashing success.
Investigators had too much work.
The border security program continues to experience delays. Secretary Napolitano calls for reassessment to make sure program is meeting agency's needs. DHS will not move forward with any new SBInet deployments in the near future.
Tags: technology , Mark Borkowski , Janet Napolitano , Bennie Thompson , Mark Souder , DHS , CBP , House Homeland Security Committee , Boeing , Heritage Foundation , Jena Baker-McNeil , SBINet , border security
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009
Listen 10/2 - Fed Talk host Debra Roth will be joined by Jon Adler, President, and Nate Catura, Executive Vice President, of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association for an update on their latest issues and activities.