Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Listen 10/2 - Fed Talk host Debra Roth will be joined by Jon Adler, President, and Nate Catura, Executive Vice President, of the Federal Law Enforcement Officers Association for an update on their latest issues and activities.
Some agency websites have buckled under the pressure, some have not. What's the difference? DoS doesn't mean "Don't Overlook Security".
The terrorists aren't coming. They're here.
A new presidential helicopter that would serve as the White House in the sky is 50-percent over budget and may be killed under current law. VH-71 presidential choppers are slated replace the Marine One helicopters.
Pakistan is asking then world to back off on the heated terrorism rhetoric.
Pentagon officials say they will be ready on Inauguration Day with plans for a quick pullout of U.S. combat troops from Iraq if Barack Obama orders one, as he pledged to do during his White House campaign.
British Royal Air Force Tornados were scrambled to intercept two Russian bombers as they threatened to enter UK airspace last week.
J.J. Green blogs from Afghanistan -- where he's no longer stuck.