Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Measure would force collaboration in cyber-crisis, Broadband plan would make FCC a player in cybersecurity framework
You can make a lot more money when you have federal security clearance. But how to you go about getting it? And what do you do with clearance once you have it? Joining us with tips on advancing your career with clearance, is Evan Lesser, founder of ClearanceJobs.com.
Unisys Vice President for Enterprise Security Mark Cohn explains how the federal government can use such information to shape public policy.
The Supreme Court has agreed to referee a dispute between NASA and some of its independent contractors over required security checks, a decision that could affect how the federal government investigates the background of current and future employees.
While the SBINet isn't all it was cracked up to be, the Chair of a House Homeland Security Subcommittee says parts have been a smashing success.
Investigators had too much work.
The border security program continues to experience delays. Secretary Napolitano calls for reassessment to make sure program is meeting agency's needs. DHS will not move forward with any new SBInet deployments in the near future.
Tags: technology , Mark Borkowski , Janet Napolitano , Bennie Thompson , Mark Souder , DHS , CBP , House Homeland Security Committee , Boeing , Heritage Foundation , Jena Baker-McNeil , SBINet , border security