Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
You can make a lot more money when you have federal security clearance. But how to you go about getting it? And what do you do with clearance once you have it? Joining us with tips on advancing your career with clearance, is Evan Lesser, founder of ClearanceJobs.com.
Unisys Vice President for Enterprise Security Mark Cohn explains how the federal government can use such information to shape public policy.
The Supreme Court has agreed to referee a dispute between NASA and some of its independent contractors over required security checks, a decision that could affect how the federal government investigates the background of current and future employees.
While the SBINet isn't all it was cracked up to be, the Chair of a House Homeland Security Subcommittee says parts have been a smashing success.
Investigators had too much work.
The border security program continues to experience delays. Secretary Napolitano calls for reassessment to make sure program is meeting agency's needs. DHS will not move forward with any new SBInet deployments in the near future.
Tags: technology , Mark Borkowski , Janet Napolitano , Bennie Thompson , Mark Souder , DHS , CBP , House Homeland Security Committee , Boeing , Heritage Foundation , Jena Baker-McNeil , SBINet , border security
Lynn McNulty, Director of Government Affairs at (ISC)2, talks about the new Certification and Accreditation (CAP) guidelines and more.
Dec. 8, 2009