Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Measure would force collaboration in cyber-crisis, Broadband plan would make FCC a player in cybersecurity framework
You can make a lot more money when you have federal security clearance. But how to you go about getting it? And what do you do with clearance once you have it? Joining us with tips on advancing your career with clearance, is Evan Lesser, founder of ClearanceJobs.com.
Unisys Vice President for Enterprise Security Mark Cohn explains how the federal government can use such information to shape public policy.
The Supreme Court has agreed to referee a dispute between NASA and some of its independent contractors over required security checks, a decision that could affect how the federal government investigates the background of current and future employees.
While the SBINet isn't all it was cracked up to be, the Chair of a House Homeland Security Subcommittee says parts have been a smashing success.
Investigators had too much work.