Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
The Venezuelan government is touting the successful launch of its first satellite as part of a joint project with China that started three years ago.
The company that developed MRAPs - mine-resistant, ambush-protected vehicles - unveiled a new prototype of a lighter armored vehicle on which the company is staking a key part of its future.
Anybody but Mullah Omar. Agence France Press is reporting the Afghan government is willing to negotiate with some elements of the Taliban to try to end the war in Afghanistan...
Mohamed El Baradei the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency said in a speech on Monday that the number of reports of nuclear or radioactive material stolen around the world last year was "disturbingly high."
Al Qaida commander Abu Ghadiya was the target of a raid by U.S. commandos inside Syria over the weekend.
There is a border dispute going on between between Cambodia and Thailand and many are concerned it will launch an all out war.
Director of IT Security Programs
Chief Information Technology Security Officer
August 7th, 2008