Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
The company that developed MRAPs - mine-resistant, ambush-protected vehicles - unveiled a new prototype of a lighter armored vehicle on which the company is staking a key part of its future.
Anybody but Mullah Omar. Agence France Press is reporting the Afghan government is willing to negotiate with some elements of the Taliban to try to end the war in Afghanistan...
Mohamed El Baradei the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency said in a speech on Monday that the number of reports of nuclear or radioactive material stolen around the world last year was "disturbingly high."
Al Qaida commander Abu Ghadiya was the target of a raid by U.S. commandos inside Syria over the weekend.
There is a border dispute going on between between Cambodia and Thailand and many are concerned it will launch an all out war.
Director of IT Security Programs
Chief Information Technology Security Officer
August 7th, 2008