Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Imagine this. A submersible aircraft that can fly hundreds of nautical miles, withstand rough waters and then go underwater to drop off commandos in enemy territory.
A jihadist website has posted a new audio message entitled "Time of the Strike."
The Venezuelan government is touting the successful launch of its first satellite as part of a joint project with China that started three years ago.
The company that developed MRAPs - mine-resistant, ambush-protected vehicles - unveiled a new prototype of a lighter armored vehicle on which the company is staking a key part of its future.
Anybody but Mullah Omar. Agence France Press is reporting the Afghan government is willing to negotiate with some elements of the Taliban to try to end the war in Afghanistan...
Mohamed El Baradei the chief of the International Atomic Energy Agency said in a speech on Monday that the number of reports of nuclear or radioactive material stolen around the world last year was "disturbingly high."
Al Qaida commander Abu Ghadiya was the target of a raid by U.S. commandos inside Syria over the weekend.
There is a border dispute going on between between Cambodia and Thailand and many are concerned it will launch an all out war.
Director of IT Security Programs
Chief Information Technology Security Officer
August 7th, 2008