Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Some familiar faces may be returning to the Pentagon. President-elect Barack Obama has named William Lynn as deputy defense secretary.
A spokesman for Pakistan's prime minister has announced that the country's national security adviser has been fired.
Pakistan's president says his country and neighboring Afghanistan need more support from foreign allies to win the battle against extremist militias.
Military leaders from China and Russia armies are becoming more friendly with each other.
A top Navy official says the service is close to awarding another multibillion-dollar contract to Falls Church, Va.-based General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman for more Virginia class submarines.
A former State Department employee has been sentenced after a probe revealed he snooped on presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain passports.
The U.S. Army hasn't even rolled out its new protective system for armored vehicles, but the Russians have already countered it.
Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding held an authentication ceremony for the USS Arlington, the Navy's eighth amphibious transport dock ship.