Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Pakistan's president says his country and neighboring Afghanistan need more support from foreign allies to win the battle against extremist militias.
Military leaders from China and Russia armies are becoming more friendly with each other.
A top Navy official says the service is close to awarding another multibillion-dollar contract to Falls Church, Va.-based General Dynamics and Northrop Grumman for more Virginia class submarines.
A former State Department employee has been sentenced after a probe revealed he snooped on presidential candidates Barack Obama and John McCain passports.
The U.S. Army hasn't even rolled out its new protective system for armored vehicles, but the Russians have already countered it.
Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding held an authentication ceremony for the USS Arlington, the Navy's eighth amphibious transport dock ship.
U.S. Army combat aviation brigade will be sent to Afghanistan in the spring as part of a buildup of forces to counter rising insurgent violence.
Letters containing a strange substance have been received all over the country."