Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Security in Washington today maybe the highest it's ever been.
President-Elect Barack Obama is reportedly considering ordering the CIA to follow conduct outlined in the U.S. Army Field Manual.
The Pakistan Army, Air Force and Navy are on red alert after reports of new threats from India.
Sixty-one detainees released from the U.S. Navy base prison in Cuba are believed to have rejoined the fight, said Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell, citing data from December.
Georgian Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice have signed a Strategic Partnership agreement.
President Elect Barack Obama officially nominated Admiral Dennis Blair to be Director of National Intelligence.
Some familiar faces may be returning to the Pentagon. President-elect Barack Obama has named William Lynn as deputy defense secretary.
A spokesman for Pakistan's prime minister has announced that the country's national security adviser has been fired.