Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
President-Elect Barack Obama is reportedly considering ordering the CIA to follow conduct outlined in the U.S. Army Field Manual.
The Pakistan Army, Air Force and Navy are on red alert after reports of new threats from India.
Sixty-one detainees released from the U.S. Navy base prison in Cuba are believed to have rejoined the fight, said Pentagon spokesman Geoff Morrell, citing data from December.
Georgian Foreign Minister Grigol Vashadze and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice have signed a Strategic Partnership agreement.
President Elect Barack Obama officially nominated Admiral Dennis Blair to be Director of National Intelligence.
Some familiar faces may be returning to the Pentagon. President-elect Barack Obama has named William Lynn as deputy defense secretary.
A spokesman for Pakistan's prime minister has announced that the country's national security adviser has been fired.
Pakistan's president says his country and neighboring Afghanistan need more support from foreign allies to win the battle against extremist militias.