Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: security
Homeland Security Today editor David Silverberg has more.
The Pentagon is in the process of a "complete reinvention" of security.
WFED's Jason Miller reports.
Since Christmas Day attack attempt, office has been forced to deal quickly with issues.
Mexican drug cartels are infiltrating federal law enforcement agencies along the southwest border and those charged with weeding them out say they don't have the money to catch all the corrupt agents, homeland security officials told a U.S. Senate panel Thursday.
The U.S. Air Force has awarded IBM a contract to design and demonstrate a secure cloud computing infrastructure capable of supporting defense and intelligence networks.
On the face of it, it seems like a simple question: How many contractors work for the Department of Homeland Security? And in fact, a top Senate subcommittee chair, whose panel oversees government contracting only got a spreadsheet with a statistical estimate of the number of DHS contractors working in the area. A representative from one of the top trade groups representing the federal contracting industry offers some analysis.
WFED's Max Cacas with a preview of his story for Thursday.
Dr. Harry Greenspun, M.D.
Chief Medical Officer
September 22nd, 2009
Program discusses the progress on CyberSecurity with the DHS-DoD & ODNI.
Tags: technology , Federal Executive Forum , cyber security , DHS , DoD , ODNI , Cyber , Greg Schaffer , Dave Wennergren , Priscilla Guthrie , Lee Holcomb , Robert Dix , Tom Conway , McAfee , Juniper Networks