Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: schools
Board of Education members met Tuesday with the Board of County Commissioners to discuss a number of fallout budget issues caused by the economic recession
Maryland's board of public works will announce budget cuts this week , but what about the money the state owes Montgomery County Public Schools?
An anti-homework movement is spreading across the country just as students prepare to enjoy summer. The argument: Kids just can't take any more pressure.
Tags: alicia lozano
A Maryland parents group claims the county acted illegally when hiring Joshua Starr. The Parents' Coalition of Montgomery County recently filed a complaint with the state attorney general.
Several local counties ranked at the top of the class. Montgomery County leads the way with an 86 percent completion rate. Fairfax's 85 percent puts the Virginia county in second place.
The search for the next Frederick County Public Schools superintendent netted about 25 applications, which were whittled down to about 10 that met the minimum qualifications.
Anyone driving through Frederick Community College recently might have noticed a large tree towering above the rest near the conference center on the south side of campus.