Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: school bus
Henrico County Police say eight middle school students went to the hospital after a car hit a school bus.
In an effort to tout a series of new school safety bills passed by the Virginia General Assembly earlier this year, Gov. Bob McDonnell will stop by a Midlothian, Va. elementary school on Tuesday for a ceremonial signing of the new measures.
A Montgomery County fire official says nine students and an adult have suffered minor injuries in a school bus accident in the Clarksburg area.
Lanes of the northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway have reopened north of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center after a school bus carrying 30 eighth-grade students caught fire at about 10:30 a.m.
It might amaze you to learn how many Maryland drivers in just one day broke the law by not obeying school bus stop signs.
The absence of a two-letter word in Virginia law has left a loophole large enough for reckless drivers to speed through unscathed.
An elderly woman hit by a school bus Monday in Arlington has died.
Montgomery County school buses are now equipped with external cameras, keeping an eye on surrounding drivers when the stop sign is out and the red lights are on.