Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: school bus
Henrico County Police say eight middle school students went to the hospital after a car hit a school bus.
In an effort to tout a series of new school safety bills passed by the Virginia General Assembly earlier this year, Gov. Bob McDonnell will stop by a Midlothian, Va. elementary school on Tuesday for a ceremonial signing of the new measures.
A Montgomery County fire official says nine students and an adult have suffered minor injuries in a school bus accident in the Clarksburg area.
Lanes of the northbound Baltimore-Washington Parkway have reopened north of the NASA Goddard Space Flight Center after a school bus carrying 30 eighth-grade students caught fire at about 10:30 a.m.
It might amaze you to learn how many Maryland drivers in just one day broke the law by not obeying school bus stop signs.
The absence of a two-letter word in Virginia law has left a loophole large enough for reckless drivers to speed through unscathed.
An elderly woman hit by a school bus Monday in Arlington has died.
Montgomery County school buses are now equipped with external cameras, keeping an eye on surrounding drivers when the stop sign is out and the red lights are on.