Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: salary
A White House official says President Barack Obama will return part of his salary each month for the rest of the year, to the tune of $20,000.
Just when you thought the pay debate was over, it's back with a USA Today article that lays out the high-paying federal jobs.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Inexpensive workers may quit and more costly ones probably won't remain loyal if their pay becomes public knowledge, a University of California at Berkeley and Princeton University study shows.
In order to maintain "basic economic security," families of four based in Fairfax County -- the most expensive in the Washington region -- need to earn $108,000 to feel financially secure, according to a detailed cost-of-living analysis by local organization.