Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: salary
A White House official says President Barack Obama will return part of his salary each month for the rest of the year, to the tune of $20,000.
Just when you thought the pay debate was over, it's back with a USA Today article that lays out the high-paying federal jobs.
Cathy Lanier want to keep her job after the new mayor is sworn in next month, the D.C. police chief told WTOP Thursday.
Inexpensive workers may quit and more costly ones probably won't remain loyal if their pay becomes public knowledge, a University of California at Berkeley and Princeton University study shows.
In order to maintain "basic economic security," families of four based in Fairfax County -- the most expensive in the Washington region -- need to earn $108,000 to feel financially secure, according to a detailed cost-of-living analysis by local organization.