Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: rule-making
Robert Litan discusses a Bloomberg Government study about rule-making in the Obama administration. Michael Tinsley, CEO of NeoSystems Corp., offers insight on how furloughs might affect federal contractors. Procurement attorney Joe Petrillo weighs in on a a 2012 Supreme Court case that could come back to bite federal agencies facing budget cuts under sequestration. Gregory Wilshusen discusses a new GAO report on how prepared agencies are to fend of online assaults. John Palguta of the Partnership for Public Service talks about sequestration and the threat of furloughs.
Tags: Robert Litan , Bloomberg Government , Michael Tinsley , NeoSystems Corp. , contracting , industry , sequestration , furloughs , Joe Petrillo , Petrillo and Powell , budget , Gregory Wilshusen , GAO , cybersecurity , Cybersecurity Update , John Palguta , Partnership for Pubic Service , DoD , DoD Report , Federal Drive
Bob Dacey, chief accountant at the GAO, talks about the latest audit report. Melissa Emrey-Arras, GAO's acting director for strategic issues, discusses how some agencies are cloaking their rule-making processes. Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, offers advice on how to prepare for your April 15 tax filing.