Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: road work
The State Highway Administration has posted a list of all of this summer's construction projects on numbered roads, including their locations, projected start and end dates, and details about what renovations are going on.
In Maryland, there will be 29 State Highway Administration construction zones in Montgomery and Prince Georges counties alone this summer.
Drivers in Northwest have just recovered from the Ohio Drive construction that congested roads around the Lincoln Memorial, and now they have to contend with another jam on a commuter artery just a few miles to the north.
Tags: Calvert Street , Cathedral Avenue , Shoreham Drive , Connecticut Avenue , Rock Creek Parkway , Ohio Drive , road close , road closures , Road construction , road maintenance , Adam Tuss , Paul D. Shinkman
It could get a little noisy at night for people who live near Shady Grove Road, and I- 370, as crews begin paving the Intercounty Connector at night.
On most weekdays, almost every bridge across the Potomac River has construction, and that construction is making the commute for some anything but normal.
All west-bound traffic on Independence Avenue must go north at either 15th Street or 17th Street during morning rush hour periods.
A new interchange at Monocacy Boulevard (Md 26) and U.S. 15 in Frederick remains at the top of the city's wish list for state primary highway improvements.
People could get home a little bit faster with a spot improvement project on I-66 westbound between George Mason Drive and Sycamore Street.
Maryland will take some of the bumps out of your commute through Prince George's County, but a long-term road resurfacing work that starts Monday will likely mean delays on the Capital Beltway and Md. 4.
Tags: Capital Beltway , Branch Avenue , Pennsylvania Avenue , Maryland State Highway Administration , Westphalia Road , Old Marlboro Pike , Forestville Road , Allentown Road , road resurfacing , Michelle Basch , Colleen Kelleher
Drivers will find both the Inner Loop and the Outer Loop narrowed to two lanes near Telegraph Road all this week.
Tags: Alexandria , Prince George's County , Fairfax , Woodrow Wilson Bridge , traffic , Telegraph Road , Huntington Avenue , Cameron Run , Pershing Avenue , Stovall Street , Kristi King , Colleen Kelleher