Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: road safety
Who in the world wants more red light and speed cameras in their neighborhood? Erik Kugler wants more. Kugler's one of the owners of Bicycle Space, a shop on I Street in Northwest D.C.
Tags: Kate Ryan
D.C. Council member Phil Mendelson, chair of the D.C. Council's Judiciary Committee, held a hearing on bike and pedestrian safety and posed the question: Do drivers get a free pass when it comes to traffic enforcement?
With yet another winter storm bearing down on the D.C. region, local road crews are assessing their salt stockpiles. The consensus is that there is enough to spread around.
White zigzag lines jumping from one side of the road to another in Sterling are having a positive impact on speeding, according to the Virginia Department of Transportation.
Tags: Washington & Old Dominion Trail , W&OD Trail , Virginia Department of Transportation , Lance Dougald , Virginia Center for Transportation Innovation and , Adam Tuss , zigzags , Sterling , Sterling Boulevard , Belmont Ridge Road