Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: retirement tsunami
What should your workforce look like 5 or 10 years from now?
What does the War of 1812 have to do with long-running, dire warnings of a government brain drain? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey thinks he's found a direct connection which explains why this is the crisis du jour year after year.
New bill would allow returning feds to reinvest without losing credit.
Is your federal office starting to look like a senior center or a retirement home with cubicles? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are not alone.
Tags: P&B ,
Remember the tidal wave of retirements that was going to drain Uncle Sam of his remaining brains? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks how come you keep seeing the same people in the halls.