Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: retirement tsunami
It's been more than 10 years since experts started issuing their annual warnings of a government brain drain. The fact that it hasn't happened yet is of little important because this time, we are assured, it's for sure. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey reads the tea leaves.
What should your workforce look like 5 or 10 years from now?
What does the War of 1812 have to do with long-running, dire warnings of a government brain drain? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey thinks he's found a direct connection which explains why this is the crisis du jour year after year.
New bill would allow returning feds to reinvest without losing credit.
Is your federal office starting to look like a senior center or a retirement home with cubicles? If so, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says you are not alone.
Tags: P&B ,
Remember the tidal wave of retirements that was going to drain Uncle Sam of his remaining brains? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asks how come you keep seeing the same people in the halls.