Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: retirement planning
Once you retire, you want to enjoy it. That means a long, healthy life. So, how do you not outlive your retirement funds? Advice from Certified Financial Planner Arthur Stein.
Rising medical costs, lengthening life spans, inflation, taxes and concerns about retiree medical benefits conspire to make retirement "the most expensive goal that we'll ever have to fund."
Federal benefits specialist James Marshall joins For Your Benefit for an in-depth discussion on all things retirement. Do you know everything you need to know?
October 18, 2010
Please join hosts Bob Leins and Ann Vincent in welcoming our guest, Michael Townshend, a retirement, career and life coach.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan talk about your options, if you want to convert to your Roth IRA.
July 11, 2011
When it comes time to retire will you be financially able to pull the plug? For one in three Americans the answer is 'No'. But for federal and postal employees, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the picture is much brighter and tells you how working feds can get hands on help.
One expert reminds federal workers to review their allocations more often than just once a year as market volatility can wreak havoc on funds. The goal is to make small adjustments as needed. All the TSP funds did well in July, including rebounds from two months of losses by the C and I Funds.
Early baby boomers, those who are 56 to 62, have a 47.2 percent change of not having enough money for basic retirement expenses as well as uninsured health care costs, the report finds. Late boomers, who are between 46 and 55, have a 43.7 percent chance of not having enough money, and Generation Xers (ages 36-45) have a 44.5 percent chance.
Most people have heard the pay-yourself-first financial advice, but what does that mean? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey asked CFP Rebecca Schreiber who says it starts with an emergency fund.