Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: retirement
Married federal couples face a tough but important choice when they retire, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. Should they provide a survivor benefit?
Certified Financial Planner John Jilek provides tips on how to determine which TSP funds are right for you.
March 24, 2014
OPM wants to bring your retirement plans into the 21st century.
When you are dealing with Uncle Sam, especially his complex work rules, it is hard to get a straight yes or no answer, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But there is a way to survive a federal career -- with a little help from the experts.
Yesterday's online chat with readers/listeners covered the watefront: From life-after-retirement to what to do with your TSP, his and her health plans and when to designate a survivor beneficiary. Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report for more.
NITP Senior Benefits Director Tammy Flanagan will answer your retirement questions.
March 19, 2014
Tammy Flanagan and Mike Causey join Federal News Radio for an online chat to answer your most pressing pay and benefits issues. Read the archived discussion.
Although phased retirement became the law in 2012, the government hasn't phased it in just yet. And a lot of people say they are waiting. Apparently, the devil is in the details, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So, when will they phase in the phase-in?
Marc Levine, of Handler and Levine LLC, offers advice on how to choose your trustees, powers of attorneys and executors.
March 17, 2014
A pop quiz coming to make sure your retirement's on track.