Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: retirement
Andrea Coombes, personal finance editor for MarketWatch
Lots of feds say they will pull the plug immediately if Congress changes federal retirement rules, but this is not the time to panic, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey, because anything, including nothing, could happen.
NARFE legislative director Dan Adcock, Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior reporter Sean Reilly join host Mike Causey to talk about legislation pending in Congress that affects your pay and retirement benefits.
May 18, 2011
The way things are going on Capitol Hill, federal and postal workers seem to have only one of two choices, says Senior Correspondent Mike Causey: they can retire before things get worse or decide to shelter in place because they may get worse yet.
Edward Jones Financial Advisor and Certified Financial Planner John Jilek joins hosts Bob Leins and John Elliott to talk about how to plan for your retirement.
May 16, 2011
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan are joined by life coach Michael Townshend who will answer your questions about personal care contracts...and what you need to do to plan for your retirement.
May 9, 2011
Even the most rational, self-controlled federal and postal workers sometimes have nightmares about their jobs. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says chief among them is the fear that Uncle Sam is going to change the rules, drastically reducing lifetime retirement payments.
Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board Executive Director Greg Long, and Tom Trabucco, the board's Director of External Affairs, will answer questions about your TSP, including any questions you may have about the new Roth TSP option.
April 25, 2011 (Encore presentation May 30, 2011)