Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: retirement
OPM wants to bring your retirement plans into the 21st century.
When you are dealing with Uncle Sam, especially his complex work rules, it is hard to get a straight yes or no answer, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. But there is a way to survive a federal career -- with a little help from the experts.
Yesterday's online chat with readers/listeners covered the watefront: From life-after-retirement to what to do with your TSP, his and her health plans and when to designate a survivor beneficiary. Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's Federal Report for more.
NITP Senior Benefits Director Tammy Flanagan will answer your retirement questions.
March 19, 2014
Tammy Flanagan and Mike Causey join Federal News Radio for an online chat to answer your most pressing pay and benefits issues. Read the archived discussion.
Although phased retirement became the law in 2012, the government hasn't phased it in just yet. And a lot of people say they are waiting. Apparently, the devil is in the details, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. So, when will they phase in the phase-in?
Marc Levine, of Handler and Levine LLC, offers advice on how to choose your trustees, powers of attorneys and executors.
March 17, 2014
A pop quiz coming to make sure your retirement's on track.
New Thrift Savings Plan participants would be automatically enrolled in an age-appropriate Lifecycle Fund -- instead of the G Fund -- under a bill set to be debated Wednesday by the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee. The Smart Savings Act, introduced by the committee's chairman, Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), is supported by the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board.
Here's a TSP tip for you: If it hurts when you invest, you must be doing something right. But be careful how you treat the pain, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says. No pain, no gain may be more than just a slogan.