Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: resume
Jo Linda Johnson and Dexter Brooks from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission will talk about the organization's upcoming leadership conference.
March 8, 2013
Tags: workforce , EEOC , EEOC Executive Leadership Conference , professional development , leadership development , leadership , speed mentoring , Tony Vergnetti , Jo Linda Johnson , Dexter Brooks , EEOC Office of Field Operations , Fed Talk
Host Debra Roth leads a roundtable discussion of how to get a job in the federal government.
February 10, 2012
Tags: workforce , hiring , federal employment , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Kathryn Troutman , The Resume Place , Federal Job Search Trainer program , Ronald Flowers , Frank Skinner , Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulati , federal job search , Fed Talk
A Career Builder survey found 38 percent of managers saying, on average, they spent less than a minute reading each resume, and 18 percent spent fewer than 30 seconds.
The Federal Managers Association has elected longtime member and Association Chapter President Patricia Niehaus to the position of FMA National President. We talk with her about what's ahead.