Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: resume
Jo Linda Johnson and Dexter Brooks from the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission will talk about the organization's upcoming leadership conference.
March 8, 2013
Tags: workforce , EEOC , EEOC Executive Leadership Conference , professional development , leadership development , leadership , speed mentoring , Tony Vergnetti , Jo Linda Johnson , Dexter Brooks , EEOC Office of Field Operations , Fed Talk
Host Debra Roth leads a roundtable discussion of how to get a job in the federal government.
February 10, 2012
Tags: workforce , hiring , federal employment , Debra Roth , Shaw Bransford & Roth , Kathryn Troutman , The Resume Place , Federal Job Search Trainer program , Ronald Flowers , Frank Skinner , Maryland Department of Labor, Licensing & Regulati , federal job search , Fed Talk
A Career Builder survey found 38 percent of managers saying, on average, they spent less than a minute reading each resume, and 18 percent spent fewer than 30 seconds.
The Federal Managers Association has elected longtime member and Association Chapter President Patricia Niehaus to the position of FMA National President. We talk with her about what's ahead.