Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: restaurants
Food and drink selections seem to be getting bigger and bigger these days. A new iPad application gives customers a quick and easy way to find the perfect pick.
You might want to hold the pasta and bag the burrito. The biggest price increases are being seen at Mexican and Italian restaurants.
"I think what you can always count on in times of crisis is D.C. chefs and restaurateurs getting together in one way or another to help those in need," says Nycci Nellis, publisher of "The List - Are You On It."
The Greater Washington Board of Trade says businesses need to prepare for how a shutdown could affect their revenue and advertising campaigns.
On a day when nearly one third of Americans dine out, groups in support of restaurant workers plan to rally against what they believe are low wages and insufficient benefits.
A letter grade of A, B, C or F would come from D.C. Department of Health inspectors, under a bill introduced Tuesday.
Top Chef contestant Bryan Voltaggio's second restaurant will be "family-oriented."
The Center for Science in the Public Interest is out with its list of the unhealthiest restaurant meals. These calorie-counts will have you thinking twice.
Tags: Center for Science in the Public Interest , CSPI , Five Guys , Olive Garden , P.F. Chang's , Cheesecake Factory , California Pizza Kitchen , Chevy's , Bob Evans , food police , Colleen Kelleher , calories , Xtreme Eating Awards , unhealthiest restaurants
For better or worse, Louisiana's had its far share of national attention during the last decade.
You won't see as many tour buses and motorcoaches blocking Alexandria's cobblestone streets, starting Thursday.