Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: renewable energy
President Obama was in Denver Tuesday to sign The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act, known to most of us as the stimulus bill. That bill includes money for alternative energy, but federal buildings at the Denver Federal Center (DFC) are already using alternative energy
The Defense and Energy departments will team up on a pair of multimillion dollar research projects. The goal is to give the military access to secure, reliable renewable energy, both in deployed units and on military bases.
Beginning later this year, Project Kaisei will collect debris from the ocean which Covanta Energy will use to test a new waste-to-fuel technology.
Gov. Martin O'Malley has made the advancement of Maryland's renewable energy industry a top priority this legislative session, stressing the potential of widespread job creation to promote development. He's working closely with the Maryland Energy Administration to attract energy companies that could make the state a national leader in renewable energy production.
Tags: electricity , Maryland Energy Administration , alternative energy , wind farms , George W. Della Jr. , Naval Air Systems Command's Patuxent River Headqua , Solvida Energy Group , C. Sue Hecht , Susan L. M. Aumann , Garrett County