Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: refueling tanker
Former OFPP deputy administrator has analysis about what the entire process has done to the procurement community.
The Air Force is expected to announce the winner of the KC-X refueling tanker contract Thursday. This will give Defense an extra weekday to respond to the questions that are sure to follow.
Seven senators have requested an independent investigation by the Defense Department's inspector general into the accidental disclosure of technical data to rival bidders Boeing and EADS in the Air Force's refueling tanker competition.
Tags: DoD , contracting , Congress , Air Force , Boeing , EADS , Wendy Masiello , Maria Cantwell , Jerry Moran , Pat Roberts , Lindsay Graham , Charles Schumer , Procurement Integrity Act , Senate Armed Services Committee , Jared Serbu
The Air Force will move forward to finding a contractor for its refueling tanker, despite a mail mix-up between rival contractors.