Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: recruitment
Boxwood Executive Search President Bert Sadtler will talk about how government agencies use executive search firms.
February 20, 2012
Tags: executive search , HR , executive compensation , Mark Amtower , acquisition , contracting , government market , social networks , LinkedIn , Boxwood Executive Search , Bert Sadtler , Amtower Off Center
The Office of Personnel Management is implementing a new law designed to bring structure to the confusing web of federal internship programs. Meanwhile, the agency is finalizing regulations for Pathways, President Barack Obama's attempt to streamline young candidates' entry into the federal workplace.
Tim McManus, the vice president of education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the hiring guide and some of its elements.
The Department of Veterans Affairs avoided $200 million in turnover costs by investing in online training resources for employees, Assistant Secretary for Human Resources and Administration John Sepulveda told Federal News Radio. He also explained how the VA plans to make veterans 40 percent of its workforce, weather the retirement tsunami and continue to be a federal leader on human capital issues in a wide-ranging interview.
Robert Tobias is director of American University's Public Sector Executive Education program, and former president of the National Treasury Employees Union. He explains why he has faith that, this time, the federal government will actually reform many of his human resources processes.
Listen 5/29 - Hosts Bill Bransford and Maria Coleman will be joined by Paul Rowson of WorldatWork to discuss federal employee benefits, work-life balance options, and recruitment into the federal government.
Vice Admiral Mark Ferguson explains how work-life balance is making the difference in retention for the Navy.
Tags: Federal Drive , pay and benefits , Mark Ferguson , Chief of Naval Personnel , Alliance for Work Life Progress , telework , paternity leave , sabbatical , new mothers , work-life programs , Suzanne Kubota , retention